‘Tis the Season for the Best Family Christmas Movies
Christmas bells are just around the corner again! It seems to creep earlier and earlier each year, doesn’t it? Be ready with the best of Christmas movies at your fingertips, to keep the entire family entertained (and getting along! ha) between present opening, caroling, and sledding. My personal favorite is Elf. I am not ashamed to admit I have busted this movie out in summer months just because I get such a kick out of Will Ferrell’s festive antics!
Some of the epic MUST SEES (in order of importance)…don’t let your kids grow up without watching the first 3; they’re essential to developing a strong…Holiday Spirit!
1. A Charlie Brown Christmas
2. Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer
3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
5. Muppet Christmas Carol
6. A Christmas Story
7. It’s A Wonderful Life (feel silly even putting this one on the list, seeing as how obvious it is! )
8. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
9. Home Alone
10. Nightmare Before Christmas
Share and Enjoy
December 1, 2012 Saturday at 9:30 am